▬▬ yee

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Fail : Giving Up

.



1st of October .. The new month again

Sigh~

My first paper of trial exam begins on 8o'clock

Yet, I haven't prepared enough or even halved

This morning I woke up late since I didn't go to school

and then doing nothing at home only looked through few pages of the book

Later went to tuition in Alor Setar

My last lesson, Chemistry with teacher Pn. Ho

Feeling reluctant to leave there although I quite hate to go there weekly as it is tiring not because of the teacher

She is a good teacher. If you can follow her step, you can score well.

I can't follow her step fully but I'm gonna miss her and her quote 'can you visualise ..'

Also feel sorry to her. :(

Anyway, I appreciate what she tries to give us and help us

Thank you teacher :)

I take some time to write this

But I still have a lot of books that haven't been studied

For this trial exam I only prepare about 20%

Left behind 80% is gonna give a 'red mark' in my result T.T

I'm tired of these stuff.  I can't even absorbed any of the word in the book recently

Then I'm gonna bite the dust :'(

Now my status is Giving Up..><

.



No comments:

Post a Comment

my beloved grandpa‘s bday

my beloved grandpa‘s bday

Ah Gong's BDay

Ah Gong's BDay