▬▬ yee

Monday 7 May 2012

LOVE story __a boy & a girl

1 day, a boy makes a girl cry.
Not because the boy hurt the girl .
Is because the boy love the girl .

A time, the girl asking the boy a few question .


Have I ever crossed your mind ? ___No .
Do you like me ? ___No .
Do you want me ? ___No .
Would you cry if I left ? ___No .
Would you live for me ? ___No .
Would you do anything to me ? ___No .
Choose me or your life ? ___My life .

The girl ran away in shock depression .
And the boy ran after her and told her .

The reason u never crossed my mind is because u always on my mind .
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you .
The reason I don't want you is because I need you .
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die for you .
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you .
The reason I chose my life is because YOU ARE MY LIFE .

No comments:

Post a Comment

my beloved grandpa‘s bday

my beloved grandpa‘s bday

Ah Gong's BDay

Ah Gong's BDay