▬▬ yee

Saturday 18 May 2013

Expressing .. :)


..

Spending a little time to express my feeling  that i want to write down

2 more days to go. Exam is coming. 

But I'm still blogging and emotional here

Still many notes, books that I hv to bite it off

I think I can't finish it within these few days due to my laziness and procrastination >< HATE

I will make them disappointed again :'(

I may get a horrible result again :(

Hmmm.. I browsed back my post and saw that's lots things about HIM== and my memories

I like to do so, read through what I'm posting in the past

And start feeling what was my feel when writing those words, sentences about him or else

Hahaa.. Every time I did so I feel stupid and foolish

But quite touch and I think it will be the simple, pure love in my life ever

Okie.. Now I'm also not bad albeit quite busy

Ermm.. Actually playing more than studying

Haizz.. Better study hard now and sweet later

Gam.ba.té ^^ and good luck I wish to myself and those who's gonna sit for exam






p/s Recently I fall in love in We Got Married and also Running Man
Feel sweet in WGM and funny in RM hahaa..
I love the MölanG bunny so much. How could I get them? I want them truly ><

..


♡ ♥ (*^_^*) 嘻嘻


..

No comments:

Post a Comment

my beloved grandpa‘s bday

my beloved grandpa‘s bday

Ah Gong's BDay

Ah Gong's BDay