▬▬ yee

Monday 24 December 2012

18's Birthday,, =)

.


Today is my birthday~

10 minutes to go, the end of my 18's birthday~

I had a nice celebration & outfit for this special day..

Thanks to the special person ♥

I'm quite satisfied with my birthday celebration & outfit..

but feeling sorry and guilty that making you tiring. Sorry..

Thanks a lot that you did for me^^

Although there is some disappointment due to can't countdown and have Ma Fruuze..

Anyway, I'm satisfied and appreciate truly =)


For today, I received a special 'gift' from my beloved friend (Mummy)..

Albeit it's a simple slide show, but showing lots of passion and heart inside

When I'm watching, it warms my heart and even melts my heart too.

Gamdong (in Cantonese) xp

{ Last year, she did the same deed to me, but recording voices and sent it to me. She sang Birthday song & her 'shy' wishes. Love it very much. She always touch me to the ground. Or even this year. }

Really appreciate~ thanks dear Yuan~ ♥

The first present I received in my 18's birthday =)


Last but not least, Happy Birthday to myself & Merry Christmas ^^

hohohoooo..... 

[ hanging a red sock beside my bed, hoping that Santa Claus will put inside something special to me.. xp ]

wishing that all stay happy n healthy =) Night~


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my beloved grandpa‘s bday

my beloved grandpa‘s bday

Ah Gong's BDay

Ah Gong's BDay