▬▬ yee

Monday 2 December 2013

G-Dragon♚

.


권지용 權志龍 Kwon Ji Yong
지드래곤 G-Dragon

I pay close attention to him, GD recently. He is the leader of Big Bang.
I keep following him through his public social network sites since I watched their parody of Secret Garden.
G-Dragon as GRaim in the parody Secret Bug Bang. He is very cute and quite funny in the parody. haha...
GD is a songwriter, lyricist. He is not only fashion icon but also a talented singer. That's why I'm proud of him.
He has composed lots of songs. I like almost all his songs. Heartbreaker, Crooked, Who You? and etc
In the MAMA awards 2013 that was in Hong Kong on 22 November 2013, he was the biggest winner. Also, he is the artist of the year.
In order to know more about him, I found out the passed video about him, watched through the variety show he went.
hehe.. hopefully he will be more and more success and get brighter in his life.

today, he posted a video in his instagram. I like this video so much. He is cute and playful. He almost fell down when he slipped the staircase. hahahaa..


GD's instagram♚ :xxxibgdrgn 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my beloved grandpa‘s bday

my beloved grandpa‘s bday

Ah Gong's BDay

Ah Gong's BDay