▬▬ yee

Tuesday 7 February 2012

you wont know ever,,

.


Everything is gone to memories, and now missing is useless but I'm still loving, missing you


Its enough stupid >< I deliberately not to disturb and did pretending not to care about you ..


am I over missing ?  


I like to share my happiness and sadness with you


Every time I had trouble you could solve for me


Every word you said is reasonable


thats why? I like to talk , to chat with you , nobody can replace you


 I'm sorry for still loving you , I'm sorry for my broken heart


now,, I dont wanna think so much just wanna be who I'm now and love what I love no more add-on ,, =))



Danson Tang's songs ing.....




wanna go to bed lerr Good night , bb (sorry for my poor english==)






                                                                 p/s I hate to see your message end with zaijian , bb .. ><



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my beloved grandpa‘s bday

my beloved grandpaโ€˜s bday

Ah Gong's BDay

Ah Gong's BDay