▬▬ yee

Sunday 1 January 2012

dk day ==

.



I hated to see your post in my news feed but it always would be like that ><

this is because your post would make me wanna know what was going wrong with you

I hated to click into your profile but I couldnt control myself from doing so 

however now  I seldom do so, and when I saw your post I will take it as usual and 'like' it as usual too

no matter .. I can do it, I believe  =)


tear us apart  

Today my feeling and mood are so bad

and I dk whats going wrong with me ><

worrying something but I dk what is the thing I actually worry about..

tomorrow have to start my another PLAN __working ><

now, nobody will remind me that what I should do what I should care about

I missed the day someone would remind me to drink more water when working

someone would tell me to take care of myself and dont be late for taking the meals

someone would worry about my safety and so on ....

hehehe.. just reminiscence  :p

o>.<o
gam ba te neii !! haizz~~


sometime a feeling is just because of one word .. =)   








.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my beloved grandpa‘s bday

my beloved grandpa‘s bday

Ah Gong's BDay

Ah Gong's BDay